Monday 13 February 2017

Favourite Questions Asked in HR Interviews

Interview Tips



Tell me something about yourself?

Myself Arjun Pramanick, I am from Kolkata, done with my MBA with the specialization of HR in the year 2016,I am having 7 months of experience into Recruitment where I had very good experience of working, with ICICI Pru life for Marketing profiles right from fresher to managerial level, Coming to my family background we are 4 in family my Parents my father is an agrarian, my mother is homemaker and I had 1 sibling.He is pursuing his B-tech. That is All. Thank You. 


Why do you want to work at our company?

I have been looking for a job in a successful and reputed organization. This job seems to be exactly what I am looking for. It matches with my skills and knowledge I have. It is a great pleasure to work with your company. It will definitely help me to explore and enhance my skills and prove my abilities and gain experience.


Why should I hire you?

As I am a fresher, I need a platform to start up my career I think it's an honor to start up my career with your company I recently saw your company's achievements so I'm very delighted to have a tie up with you thank you.

I have 3 years experiences in this fields and I am talented of any to the hand of task conclusive to me, I am enormously irregular supply.

Always looking for tallying challenges having a suitable teamwork intimates to achieve company plan. Always function Positive attitude, Restful, humble. Giving a high setting of facilities to satisfy them by providing their needs. Always having a PASSION and EGO to giving 100% from my side in my task. And I undertake that my previous show experience proves that.

Why did you resign from your previous job?

I am thankful to my previous company where I learned lots of things like Teamwork, Time management. I am looking for next step in my career for that change is required. I'm looking for a better opportunity which can give me growth & Development in my professional & Personal Career.

or

I'm looking for a better opportunity which can give me growth & Development in my professional & Personal Career.









No comments: